Friday, June 7, 2019

Ramblings of a Targeted Individual

I do not recommend this book to anyone except the Heart of people who are fully aware of technological and covert targeting, especially officials. It has been being infiltrated, some things erased, some changed, some swapped into different places...etc. And I have made a lot of my own mistakes as well, due to writing it while I was figuring out the targeting and often while being heavily targeted...even painfully tortured.
   I am leaving all remaining editions of this book on Amazon, until I have the freedom and understanding I'd need, in order to fix it and put it all into one book. Until then, it is there in case something bad happens to me and there are people who can care to try to understand what...etc. More may be coming soon.

You can find several editions of Ramblings of a Targeted Individual on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment